Customers also viewed
Introducing the Flex Clip Mount by MYGOFLIGHT. This is the first and only mount that you can secure anywhere you wish with four screws of an AMPs pattern or with semi-permanent VHB adhesive. Since the Flex Clip uses Flex Arms, it is infinitely adjustable so pilots are able to mount their device in the exact position they wish that was thought not possible before. Simply take the metal base and secure it in the desired location with screws or adhesive. Then take the Flex Arm with the clip base and slide it into the base and lock it down by tightening the knob. This mount serves as a great alternative to a traditional suction cup. It provides a more secure, semi-permanent installation while taking up less space with its smaller footprint. The base measures less than 2 inches square, much less than the three inch suction cup base or the double or triple suction cup mounts used by some pilots. To remove, simply slide a metal ruler into the slots on the base and twist it off or unscrew it. Could not be simpler! Features: pilotinstallableiconyellow.png PILOT INSTALLABLE Sport Mount - Flex Clip can be installed by any pilot in any aircraftnotoolsrequirediconyellow.png NO TOOLS REQUIRED Attach with screws to an existing AMPs pattern or attach using the semi-permanent adhesive petal baseinfinetlyadjustableiconyellow.png INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE Ball and socket ends and a ratcheting center provide infinite adjustment to height and positionallmetaliconyellow.png ALL METAL CONSTRUCTION Vibration minimized. All parts and ball joints made of aluminum and stainless steel, not plastic or rubber carryonofficonyellow.png CARRY ON CARRY OFF Mount can be carried on and carried off by the pilot with just the base being left in the plane360rotationyellow.png 360° ROTATION Rotate device between landscape and portrait positions in-flight when mountedsmallfootprinticon.png SMALL FOOTPRINT Flexible arm with a clip that slides & locks into a small footprint base measuring only 1 7/8" x 1 9/16"securelylockedicon.png SECURILY LOCKED Will not release unless unlocked. No suction cups used that can detach due to changes in temperature or pressure The Sport Mount - Flex Clip construction: The arm is comprised of three independent joints, all adjustable and lockable from a single, centrally located, control knob The control knob joint is adjustable to 360° and the two end joints are mini-ball heads that are adjustable to 105°. The control knob allows partial loosening for safe and precise device positioning No longer limited to fixed length, limited rotation RAM arms Takes all of the guess work out of mount size selection and problems of imprecise positioning The mount is portable and can easily fit in your flight bag or can be positioned and left on-board. Perfect for owners and renters alike. To position: Securely mount the clip mount bracket in the desired location using four screws (not included) or by using the adhesive petal base Slide arm with clip base onto the bracket. Tighten green knob on bracket to lock in place Attach the Sport Case, Universal Cradle, or other device holder (All Sold Seperately) with device to the Sport Adapter Loosen the control knob, position the device Fine tune device positioning, tighten control knob
Flex Clip iPad...Introducing the Flex Clip Mount by MYGOFLIGHT. This is the fir...
PLEASE NOTE This product is one extra base for the Sport Mount - Flex Clip
MGF has quickly become the go to choice for pilots looking to mount their iPad and other electronics in the cockpit. MGF has used their years of experience, proprietary technology, and the highest quality materials to develop the strongest and most versatile mounting solution on the market.
The Flex Clip has been designed to meet the needs of pilots and is the first and only mount that you can secure anywhere with four screws of an AMPs pattern or with semi-permanent VHB adhesive (Adhesive base is an optional add-on accessory). Once the base is secured in the desired location you can then slide in the mount and lock it in place using the green knob.
Note: A MGF Device Holder is required to use this mount. If you do not already own one you can add one to your order of this mount or Click Here to view all Device Holders.
- 20 g CERTIFIED
- Flex Clip was tested to withstand a 20 g impact. To view the test results Click Here
- PILOT INSTALLABLE
- Flex Clip can be installed by any pilot in any aircraft. Clip slides & locks into a small footprint base measuring only 1 7/8" x 1 9/16"
- PREMIUM DESIGN
- Vibration minimized, all parts made of metal making it solid and durable
- INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE
- Ball and socket ends and a ratcheting center provide infinite adjustment to height and position
- 360° ROTATION
- Rotate device between landscape and portrait positions in-flight when mounted
- QUICK CONNECT
- This mount comes with a Gen 3 Sport Adapter which quickly connects to any MYGOFLIGHT device holder. Press both green buttons to remove.
- MOUNT ANY DEVICE
- From iPad to GoPro this mount can securely hold any device including iPad, iPhone, Android devices, Microsoft Surface, GoPro, Garmin GPS, and even more.
MOUNT ANY OF THESE DEVICES
- To mount an iPad add the iPad Sport Case or Universal Cradle
- To mount an iPhone add the Sport - Phone Cradle
- ANDROID TABLETS
- To mount an Android Tablet add the Universal Cradle
- ANDROID PHONES
- To mount an Android Phone add the Sport - Phone Cradle
- MICROSOFT SURFACE
- To mount a Microsoft Surface Tablet add the Universal Cradle or Universal Cradle XL
- To mount a GoPro action camera add the GoPro Adapter
- GARMIN VIRB
- To mount a Garmin VIRB action camera add the GoPro/VIRB Adapter
- GARMIN AERA 660
- To mount a Garmin AERA 600 GPS add the GPS Adapter
- GARMIN PORTABLE GPS
- To mount a Garmin Portable GPS add the GPS Adapter
- X-naut iPAD CASE
- To mount an iPad in a X-naut Cooling Case add the X-naut Adapter
- To mount a camera using a 1/4-20" hole add the Camera Adapter
- STRATUS ADS-B
- To mount a Stratus ADS-B receiver add the Stratus ADS-B Cradle
- SIRIUS XM SXAR1
- To mount a Sirius XM SXAR1 aviation weather receiver add the Stratus ADS-B Cradle