Customers also viewed
The iPad Kneeboard Sport™ is the perfect aviation kneeboard, mount and everyday case for the iPad. It is designed for the pilot looking to secure their iPad on either leg, who needs the minimal case, but still wants a very secure fit, or for the pilot that wants to mount their iPad. In black, smooth polycarbonate, the Sport™ adds protection and great feel to the iPad. The iPad Kneeboard Sport™ was designed for pilots by pilots. It is designed to work in aircraft where space is tight or where there is a cyclic, or control stick being used between the legs. It is perfect for pilots of helicopters, sport aircraft, and when there is tight yoke clearance or when mounting is desired.
NOTE: This is the iPad Kneeboard only. Mounts sold separately.
This product fits the iPad Mini 1, 2, and 3
- COCKPIT READY
- iPad secured, viewable, and operable with one hand during critical phases of flight
- iPAD KNEEBOARD
- Secure your iPad on either leg for use with either hand
- QUICK MOUNT RING
- Allows for fast coupling and iPad rotation when used with MGF Sport Mounts
- SPORT MOUNT COMPATIBLE
- Case easily coonects and rotates when paired with MGF Sport Mounts
- 360° ROTATION
- Rotate iPad between landscape and portrait positions in flight when mounted
- Take your iPad from air to office to home, eliminating the inconvenience and cost of using more than one case
- SMART COVER COMPATIBLE
- Use with an Apple Smart Cover for the complete iPad Kneeboard case
- Release Date
- *Model Number
- iPad mini 3
A1600(WiFi + Cellular)
- Smaller screen (7.9 inches). Lightning port. Touch ID fingerprint sensor on Home button. Available in silver, gold or Space Grey (black). Retina display.
- iPad mini 2 (aka iPad mini w/ Retina display)
A1490(WiFi + Cellular)
- Smaller screen (7.9 inches). Lightning port. Available in black or white. Retina display.
- iPad mini (aka iPad mini 1)
A1455(WiFi + Cellular)
- Smaller screen (7.9 inches - about the size of a paperback). Lightning port. Available in black or white.
*Note: Model number can be found on the back of the iPad. Starts with the letter A followed by 4 numbers.