Customers also viewed
MGF has quickly become the go to choice for pilots looking to mount their iPad and other electronics in the cockpit. MGF has used their years of experience, proprietary technology, and the highest quality materials to develop the strongest and most versatile mounting solution on the market.
The Flex Clip has been designed to meet the needs of pilots and is the first and only mount that you can secure anywhere with four screws of an AMPs pattern or with semi-permanent VHB adhesive (Adhesive base is an optional add-on accessory). Once the base is secured in the desired location you can then slide in the mount and lock it in place using the green knob.
Note: A MGF Device Holder is required to use this mount. If you do not already own one you can add one to your order of this mount or Click Here to view all Device Holders.
20 g CERTIFIED
Flex Clip was tested to withstand a 20 g impact. To view the test results Click Here
Flex Clip can be installed by any pilot in any aircraft. Clip slides & locks into a small footprint base measuring only 1 7/8" x 1 9/16"
Ball and socket ends and a ratcheting center provide infinite adjustment to height and position
Rotate device between landscape and portrait positions in-flight when mounted
This mount comes with a Gen 3 Sport Adapter which quickly connects to any MGF device holder. Press both green buttons to remove.
MOUNT ANY DEVICE
From iPad to GoPro this mount can securely hold any device including iPad, iPhone, Android devices, Microsoft Surface, GoPro, Garmin GPS, and even more.
ALL METAL CONSTRUCTION
Vibration minimized. All parts and ball joints made of aluminum and stainless steel, not plastic or rubber
Will not release unless unlocked. No suction cups used that can detach due to changes in temperature or pressure
The Sport Mount - Flex Clip construction
- The arm is comprised of three independent joints, all adjustable and lockable from a single, centrally located, control knob
- The control knob joint is adjustable to 360° and the two end joints are mini-ball heads that are adjustable to 105°.
- The control knob allows partial loosening for safe and precise device positioning
- No longer limited to fixed length, limited rotation RAM arms
- Takes all of the guess work out of mount size selection and problems of imprecise positioning
The mount is portable and can easily fit in your flight bag or can be positioned and left on-board. Perfect for owners and renters alike.
- Securely mount the clip mount bracket in the desired location using four screws (not included) or by using the adhesive petal base
- Slide arm with clip base onto the bracket. Tighten green knob on bracket to lock in place
- Attach the Sport Case, Universal Cradle, or other device holder (All Sold Seperately) with device to the Sport Adapter
- Loosen the control knob, position the device
- Fine tune device positioning, tighten control knob